You can promote overall health and wellness by hosting, or joining, an enjoyable aromatherapy class! Classes are for groups or organizations that are interested in learning about a variety of essential oil topics in a more relaxed environment. In addition to the topic of your class, you will have a brief overview of some essential oil basics which include benefits and safety. You will create easy to use products that you can incorporate into your wellness routine. Aromatherapy products can include: roll-ons, aromasticks/inhalers, hand cleaning gels, spritzers, diffuser blends, steam blends, massage oils, bath salts, and green cleaning products.
Examples of class topics include (but are not limited to):
- Aromatherapy basics: Essential oils, methods of application, and safety
- Essential oils for stress management
- Essential oils for emotional wellness
- Supportive aromatherapy for behavioral health
- Aromatherapy for caregivers and compassion fatigue
- Aromatherapy for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Support for colds and flu
- Safe essential oil use for the whole family
- Summer fun
- Create your own basic aromatherapy kit
- Create your own aromatherapy travel kit
- Clean out your essential oil closet and drawers
- Green cleaning with essential oils
Classes can be anywhere from 1-3 hours long. Fees vary depending on topic, class length, and materials for the aromatherapy products made. Typical cost is anywhere from $25 to $75 per individual participant. There may also be a class minimum.
I also teach monthly classes in NE Minneapolis at a community acupuncture and wellness center. Check the NE Wellness website for additional information.