Are you ready to promote your overall health and wellness with aromatherapy? One way to do this is to join a fun and informative aromatherapy class taught by a qualified aromatherapist!
My teaching style is both energetic and relaxed. I teach classes to both professional and non-professional groups.
All of my classes include a brief overview of essential oil basics as well as safety. During class you will be able to sample some essential oils and products. You have the option to add on a “create your own” product to incorporate into your wellness routine.
Examples of class topics:
- Aromatherapy basics: Essential oils, methods of application, and safety
- Support for colds and flu
- Safe essential oil use for the whole family
- Essential oils to support fun in the summer
- Create your own basic aromatherapy kit
- Declutter your essential oil closet and drawers
- Green cleaning with essential oils
- Essential oils for stress management and emotional wellness
- Aromatherapy for caregivers and compassion fatigue
- Aromatherapy for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
Classes can be anywhere from 1-3 hours long. Fees vary depending on topic, class length, and materials for the aromatherapy products. There may also be a class minimum and maximum number of participants.
Contact me today to schedule your complimentary consultation and class.