Are you a behavioral health provider interested in aromatherapy? Are you looking for a new self-care strategy? If you ponder the following questions, then this course is for you!
- Is aromatherapy effective for managing emotions and supporting mental health?
- How can I use essential oils safely and effectively for myself and my clients?
- Which essential oils should I choose?
- What is the best way to use essential oils for emotional wellness?
- Do I need to be aware of ethical and regulatory concerns?
Essential oils have an impact on emotions, mood, and overall mental health. Aromatherapy is an effective integrative therapy for helping to restore emotional health and wellness.
In this course, you will explore aromatherapy, essential oils, safety, ethical considerations, and clinical application.
Who should take this course? Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychologists, Case Managers, Nurses, Counselors, Addiction Providers, Caregivers, and other healthcare professionals working in behavioral health. It’s also a wonderful option for anyone who wants to learn how aromatherapy can support emotional wellness and overall well-being.
This course is approved for 1.0 hours of Continuing Education for the Minnesota Board of Social Work CEP#1012. An individualized certificate of completion will be available after completion of the quiz.